Additional Fees
Turnaround Time

I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL.Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section if it was safe for me and she told me yes and encouraged me to try it.

(I am 42 years old) I made it through the first section of the obstacle course. On the second part, she was cheering me on. So I got on the rope to swing across the pit. I got half way through and slipped off the rope, ripping my skin off of 3 of my fingers.

The manage took and incident report and I suggested they require people to use gloves on this course. She told me that this has NEVER happened before but they (the workers) had been suggesting gloves for the Warrior Course also and their "corporate" office would not listen to them. I found out that she in fact, lied to me because another lady from my hometown experienced the same injury in the same activity. I have also spoken with EMT's and Firemen from this area that say they get calls all of the time to this place for broken bones, concussions, etc.

I saw 2 other people hurt within the hour I was there!!! If you broke your child's bone (accidental or not), DHR would be called and they would launch an investigation. This place makes you sign a waiver and somehow it's ok????

I just don't get it.I WILL NEVER GO TO THAT PLACE AGAIN AND WILL DISCOURAGE SCHOOLS FROM TAKING FIELD TRIPS THERE!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "not safe!!!" of skyzone trampoline park facility and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2000. Skyzone needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned skyzone trampoline park facility in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Skyzone.

Had an Experience with Skyzone?

Comments

LadyScot
Naples, Florida, United States #1260492

Anyone with any common sense knows that if you climb or swing off a rope, there is a risk of rope burn.I can see why they will not supply gloves.

It would get costly since you would have to give each customer a new, sterile pair.Next time, take your own.

And even the McDonalds playground can be dangerous if a kid falls.