2.3

This was our very first visit with them and birthday party (for my 5 year old son).He ended up hurting himself due to the insufficient padding located over the beams that separate the trampolines.

He was in excruciating pain and everyone could tell. Went to try and have bday cake and pizza, he refused. Told the lady we are going to the ER. Asked her for a discount, and she said no.

I went back to Sky Zone the next day to retrieve something I had left the night before. Informed the same lady who was there that previous night that my son did break his leg. I know things happen, they are boys, and accidents happen. However, she did not seem concerned and also told me the owners would call.

Nope, nada. No call.....what a surprise. At least offer a $50 discount for us missing the rest of his party. They only care about the bottom line and obviously do not care about all the precious children who jump there.

I asked the ER how often this happens, and she said all the time. (The lady who was his party said they rarely have accidents.....that was a lie!). I’m not looking for vengeance. I just wanted someone to act like they care and call and see how he was doing.

Shame on them for their blantant disregard.We will never go back and have encouraged many, many friends not to attend there either.

Review about: Skyzone Customer Care.

Comments