5.0

I brought my son and friends to SkyZone for the very first time on his 11th birthday Nov.3rd.

Things were ok until some young men showed up and kicked my son and friends out of one of the play areas. They went to the employees that were standing around playing like they were there as regular customers and were told to go play elsewhere. Of course, after the 2nd time it happened my kids gave up. I was not made aware of this until we were on our way home.

I am VERY disappointed that this is tolerated at SkyZone and by older people who clearly should know better than to bully some kids.

I have tried to contact that SkyZone with no success.I am more than disappointed in the ethic of these employees and the fact that this is being allowed.

This person wrote the review because of "not a safe place for kids, employees don't care" of skyzone customer care from Skyzone and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $80 and wants Skyzone to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was manner of employees, kids were bullied and complained and area was filthy and needed maintenance. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Skyzone for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Skyzone?

Comments