1.6

I am so unhappy with Skyzone Syracuse. Myself and three children showed up at 6:12 on a Friday night.

They told us we were only allowed to jump for 30 minutes or they would charge us a full hour and they could start jumping now. I nicely asked for a discounted price seeings we would be missing 15 minutes our our time. The lady was rude and said no and told us we just got jipped on the time. Then my 11 yr old daughter wanted to play dodgeball and they told her no because there were no other 11 year olds that wanted to play (C).

The only reason we went was for Dodgeball. There was a group of boys that were 10 years old playing the full time we were there and they would not let my 11 year old little girl in there. Then at 6:58 they kicked the three children out and said it was time for glow night. So now we lost almost 20 minutes of our jump time.

And my daughter couldn't even play dodgeball and that is why she went.

It was a terrible experience and I feel we should be refunded or given some free jump passes. I will never go again after this experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Skyzone Customer Care.

Comments

offconsumerpissed

It's the company's fault that you showed up late? The company's fault that no other girls were playing dodgeball? Don't take your frustration of letting your daughter down on an organization.