55 Doody St, Alexandria NSW 2015, Australia
Resolved
1.9
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jan 05

Company has agreed to review their marketing material and remove ambiguity of conditions.

Original review posted by user Jan 03

Having reviewed all current deals at alexandria our group settled on the "wednesday from 5pm roll 3 dice pay the price" deal expecting unlimited jumping from 5pm. Upon arrival we were told that the deal is only for one hour.

When i challenged the time limit i was told this was a condition in the t&c's. I read the t&c's - there is no mention of this 'time condition'. I showed the the manager on duty my phone, she said that it does not show in mobile devices only the full website. I asked her to show me the condition on the desktop pc at the counter, after 5 mins of searching she was unable to produce the stated condition.

Her response was that the website has been updated and this was a condition for promo nights, i challenged her again to produce the condition, this could not be found. All other deals have clear conditions " for 2 hours" or "per hour", the wednesday deal is not time bound - how else can it be "intetpreted"? Really.

This is shonky at best and deceitful at worst. In either case, my complaint has not been satisfactorily addressed, we do not live near skyzone and this has been a long journey and very dissapointing experience for the kids.

Product or Service Mentioned: Skyzone Roll The Dice Deal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 03.

Comments